With the support of our corporate facilities, we are engaged in offering job opportunities at various verticals. For providing our services, we take help of our deft professionals that possess vast knowledge in their concerned field.
- Responsible for customer relationships after the sale or service process is complete.
- Work with customers to keep them up to date on products and services to maintain that relationship.
- Keep track of customer utilization trends and identify opportunities with other business teams to continue to generate revenue.
- Must also monitor and maintain customer satisfaction ratings.
- Must have 4 years of experience.
- Create and Implement Digital Promotions (Social Media Promotions).
- Keyword Research and finding the best opportunity for business.
- Build Backlink by article posting, Q & A, Commenting and by other means.
- Knowledge of tools like Ahref and SEM Rush.
- Optimizing on-page content according to target keywords and variants.
- Must have 2-3 years of relevant SEO experience.
- Generate database of qualified prospects from various web directories, social networks and search.
- Validate the database, clean up and ensure database sanity at all times.
- Develop new business leads via telephone and mass communication - use emails and social media to introduce the organization and identify appropriate buyers in said markets.
- Maintain volume of 50-70 calls/emails and other contact mechanisms to qualify leads and create pipeline.
- Set up appointments for Business Development teams.
- Nurture and follow up leads generated via mass marketing campaigns, webinars, and other social media campaigns.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects within target.
- Should generate 4 qualified lead or appointment in a week.
Analyze and dig out carefully vetted, actionable insights from (mostly! pre-cleaned) data.
Turn insights into precise changes in the system; applying a toolset including calculus, statistical modeling, advanced algorithms, and machine learning to create measurable dollar impact.
Scale and generalize forecasting models and optimization algorithms to handle requirements from new markets and clients.
Travel and engage clients directly to translate their business needs into implementable science.
Fundamental math and designing robust algorithms from scratch excites you (as opposed to just running boost.fit).
You care deeply about true measurable value, not just methods; and you are willing to go the many extra miles to create it.
You are hands-on, like to get in there yourself; and can take a vague problem all the way through to designing, implementing, and proving the solution.
You pay attention to writing clean, minimal code; bugs really bother you.
You are pragmatic and have an eye for detail.
Solid understanding of machine learning fundamentals, probability, and algorithms.
At least 1-year of experience coding in R/Python .
1 - 3 years of experience in building analytical models; familiarity with common machine learning techniques.
Experience in C a big plus.
Experience in statistical inference and causal experimentation design a big plus.
Knowledge of data visualization tools like Tableau/Power Bi etc will be an added advantage
Pay Scale : 4.8 Lac - 13.0 Lac
Positions : 3
- Experience with all phases of the Reporting Life Cycle: ability to manage overall process from logging business requests through to their delivery into production including specification, prioritization, development, quality control.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test and implement dashboard reports.
- Work with business and leadership teams to ensure deliverables fulfil requirements and quality levels.
- Manage and co-ordinate software releases from development, testing and deployment to production.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in developing dashboards and reports in Tableau or Power BI is a must.
- Strong SQL and database programming experience gained through either SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and other relational databases is a must.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Pay Scale : 4.2 Lac – 7.36 Lac